Gilmore Technical Capabilities: Focus Groups
Complimentary Digital Audio Recording
Focusvision Video Streaming
Why use Video streaming? Enables you to have live video transmission of research over the internet or on demand. Your colleagues view from their PC anywhere in the world – this allows for an increase in visibility, team participation, collaboration and keeps travel costs to a minimum. Archive and digital recording are available. For more information visit http://www.focusvision.com/
Active Group Videostreaming
Gilmore Research Group offers the Active Groups video streaming capability. Active Group offers high-quality broadcasts of your qualitative research sessions that you and your colleagues access securely, live and on-demand, over the Internet. Gilmore’s Active Group capabilities are through the use of portable units. For more information see www.activegroup.net/
- No need to skip a city or country because videostreaming is unavailable
- Keep all of the days of a project with one videostreaming vendor, because the Portable adds coverage anywhere
- We can ship to any facility with broadband connectivity
- Currently available in US and Big 5 in Europe
- ActiveGroup handles all shipping and set-up
- Prefer a 10-day lead time on all requests
ViCviewer – allows you and your clients to watch video on Microsoft Media Player.
ViCclipper – allows you to mark clips on your playback and then export into your presentation or emails.
ViCmarker- everything ViCclipper provides plus the ability to mark clips live during the session.
Go to http://www.viccd.com for more information.